Wednesday, April 15, 2009

going another competition agian...

today we go another pertandingan melukis poster..."sains dan teknologi asas keutuhan ekonomi negara"
so sad... we all didn't won at all... me 2...
first...I'm in pn. sakinah's car...
kak may gie opened the gate for us...
HOHO...

we draw our poster in the lab... this school so damn CACAT
still using BLACKBOARD... =.=""

while waiting to start...
that's kak hidayah...

lunch time!!! we all sit together eat...
like picnic huh... =.=

2nd post

my lunch... chicken rice and syrup
paisei...i'm eating so kinda ugly...
LOL...

waiting the result now...

the smk tinggi setapak performance...
they all wear SKIRT and they are BOYZ...
disguising...


they dance very funny leh...


performance 2


i so 38 de... finished ardy still record... lol
xD

THAT's ALL~~i'm kinda enjoying while watching that performance...
PS & SRY the video kinda blur... coz... my hand is SHAKING!
LoL
and I not have much time to take photo of my poster...
HEHE... ^__^

1 comment:

Tan Wen Xin said...

Hi YinNi,
WenXin here. Linked you ad.. You go 'add a page element' then click for links. And get a cbox code to paste on the '3rd function bla bla'..
Wenz